The LEAP Program (Lifestyle, Eating, and Performance) is a strategic method for dealing with the food and food-chemical sensitivities that can play a role in many common illnesses. Some food-sensitivity-related conditions and symptoms that can be significantly improved, if not eliminated, with the LEAP Program include:
- Migraine and other Chronic Headaches
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD), including Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis
- Diarrhea, cramping, bloating, vomiting
- Heartburn, Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Muscle pain and weakness
- Arthritis, joint pain
- Fatigue, tiredness, insomnia, general malaise
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- “Brain Fog”
- Excess mucous production, chronic post nasal drip
- Weight Imbalances
When food sensitivities are involved in these conditions (and they often are), proper dietary management could be just what you need for lasting relief.
A consultation with a dietitian with specialized training in food sensitivities, along with a simple blood test that measures mediator release against 150 different foods and food chemicals, can help determine if food sensitivities are indeed playing a role in your condition. If you are found to have food sensitivities, a highly individualized dietary modification plan will be created for you so you can start feeling better.
Please feel free to use our convenient online Feedback Form to submit your feedback today.